Preparing for the GA Peer Institute Project Plan. GA Mental Health Consumer Network
Preparing to work on my GA Peer Support Institute Project Plan.
1. Project topic Your project should be based on something that you learned at GPSI.
2. Project activity Please describe what you plan to do for your project.
3. Benefit to Consumers Please write how your project will benefit mental health consumers.
4. Project participants Please write who will be involved in your project and how you plan to get them interested in participating.
5. Project place Please write where you plan to do your project and how you plan to get permission if necessary.
6. Project materials, resources & supplies Please write what materials, equipment, supplies and other resources you will need to do this project and how you plan to get what you need.
7. Project support Please write the kind of help or support that you will need to complete your project and the names of 3 people that you can ask for support.
8. Project action plan Time Line Please make an outline explaining the specific steps you will take to reach your project goals.
9.How long do you think it will take you to have your project ready to implement?
10. How long do you think it will take you to complete your project?
Projects due June 24th Please contact GA Peer Support Institute Project Coordinator for any questions.
GA Peer Institute training and The GA Mental Health Consumer Network